Our mission is to make you a happy customer! If you have any questions or problems, we encourage you to contact us so we can assist you with whatever you need. Please read our refund policy carefully before placing an order or making a return.
Need to make a return? Easy! CLICK HERE. Please carefully read all information about returns before shipping items back to us to ensure you are eligible for a refund!
Returns, Refunds, and Shipping Policy (Subject to Change without Notice):
- You may return products back to us in new/unopened condition within 45 days from the purchase date.
- Sale/clearance/promotional/specialty products and Aquatic Resource Management Kit Components are final sale only.
- We do not accept returns on opened/used products or products with cosmetic damage.
- If you wish to return a product, please send an email to [email protected].
Once we receive the return, your refund will be processed within 7 business days, and it will take 5-10 calendar days for the refund to post back to your account originally used to purchase. If you purchased our products from another retailer, you must contact them directly regarding returns, exchanges, and/or refunds.
Please note, Aquatic Resource Management does not cover, provide, or reimburse return shipping costs, and the original shipping cost is non-refundable. The RMA number and your order number(s) must be on the shipping label/package (automatic when our return center is used). The return must post marked back to us so the return arrives within 45 days from the date of purchase.
International Orders and Returns-
- If you are returning products outside of the U.S., please contact us for further assistance and authorization.
- The cost of shipping does not cover or include any VAT (value added tax) or additional fees you may incur from customs or the carrier, and all are the sole responsibility of the recipient/consignee. It is the customer’s responsibility to know and understand these taxes/fees relevant to their shipping location prior to placing an order. Due to strict import laws in some countries, we may not be able to ship products to your location.
- If an order is refused or unclaimed by the recipient/consignee outside of the U.S., it is considered forfeit and not eligible for a refund. We do not arrange return shipping on international orders, your package will be abandoned unless you accept delivery.
Order errors and damaged items-
- If you believe you received the wrong product, ordered the wrong product, or received a damaged product, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
- If a product arrives damaged, please document and provide photo/video evidence of the damage along with your order number to [email protected]. We will investigate and resolve the situation as quickly as possible for you. If you use or discard a product that is incorrect and/or damaged before the situation has been discussed and resolved, or wait until after 45 days from the purchase date, a refund or credit on the product is forfeit.
- If your order is lost or damaged during transit by the shipping carrier please reach out to our Help Desk at [email protected] for assistance. Photo evidence of damage is required.
It is the customer’s responsibility to be available or make arrangements to ensure that the shipping carrier can deliver the package safely and securely.
- Please make sure to double check your shipping address before placing an order. If an order cannot be delivered due to incomplete, insufficient or incorrect address information, the order must be returned to us within 45 days by the carrier from the date of purchase in order to be eligible for a refund. If you would like us to reship the order once it is returned to us, you are responsible for the cost to reship. If the order is successfully delivered to an incorrect address, the customer is responsible for retrieving the package.
- If you receive notification that your order is confirmed delivered but the package cannot be located, please allow a few days for delivery. If after 3 days the package is not delivered please reach out to our Customer Support Team.
- Insurance/signature required deliveries can be selected during checkout for most customers, but if you do not see an option, you can arrange this by contacting us before you order. We strongly recommend that any order over $99 USD in value have insurance and a signature required delivery. Any claim for a lost or damaged package must be made within 45 days from the purchase date.
- Aquatic Resource Management is not responsible for carrier calculated estimates (time or price) nor does Aquatic Resource Management guarantee delivery dates. If you place an order with a shipping service that is guaranteed by the carrier and they do not meet their commitment, Hairprint will contact the carrier on your behalf to request a refund. You will be issued a refund for the shipping only if it is approved by the carrier based on their policies.
- If an order in the U.S. is refused, as long as it arrives back to us within 45 days from the purchase date, you may be eligible for a refund as long as the items are received unopened and undamaged.
Aquatic Resource Management reserves the right to cancel an order that we believe to be fraudulent. We do not allow orders to be made by use of a proxy server. The billing address must match the information on file with your financial institution. International orders shipped to an address other than the billing address are subject to review and/or cancellation.
Aquatic Resource Management does not reimburse any costs you may incur using our products, such as salon expenses or stained clothing or towels. It is the customer’s responsibility to use our products appropriately. Please carefully read all instructions and information on this website before using our products.
Aquatic Resource Management takes chargebacks very seriously. They may result in legal action and becoming ineligible to purchase products on our online store. Before you dispute any charge, please contact our support staff for assistance. Once a chargeback is issued, Aquatic Resource Management must fight the charge and it severely limits our options to provide service to you. It is in your best interest as a customer to never issue a chargeback as a first or second resort until you know what your options are.
Please contact us if you have any questions about these policies. These policies are subject to change without notice.
Last updated: October 24th, 2018